Terms and Conditions
By using this website you are fully accepting the terms listed below:
COVID19 Workshop Cancellation Terms and Conditions
If for any reason we are required to cancel this workshop you will be given 3 options
- Immediate refund
- Credit for a future workshop
- Donate your fee to Scrubditch Care Farm
Should you or anyone in your party be unable to attend you may send a substitute or choose one of the 3 options above.
In order to run this workshop at this time, listed below are the precautions we are taking:
- The kitchen and facilities will be cleaned before participants arrive
- Each party will be given their own workspace
- There will be no more than 5 participants per workshop
- Participants will be asked to confirm the day before that they are COVID free and not currently self-isolating.
- Participants will be asked to bring their own masks and aprons
- Participants will wear masks during demonstrations but will not need to while at their workstation.
- There will be plenty of sanitiser available
- Track and trace – we will hold your details of attendance for the time required by the government
Chloe Cox Originals – Painted Products Terms and Conditions
- You have read and understood our Returns Policy, located below.
- Orders can be cancelled up until the point of dispatch (not including personalised items).
In our hand-painted products, there will be variations in the appearance of pieces, this is part of the charm. Exact colours, textures and patterns may vary from the picture you have seen online. Every care is taken to make sure that this does not impact upon the overall quality of our products.
In the event that we do not have an item in stock, the product in question will be made to order. In these cases, we will communicate with you to confirm the predicted delivery date.
We try to ensure that everything listed on the website is as up to date as possible. Our prices do not include delivery. This will be calculated at checkout. We will keep the price as low as possible without compromising service.
- When an item is dispatched the customer is entered into a legally binding contract.
- We reserve the right to alter the website without prior notification.
- Chloe Cox Originals will not be held responsible for any ill-effect caused by the failure to log-out of the online shop on shared/public computers.
- Chloe Cox Originals is governed by English Law.
If you wish to return an item please call 07768 742616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of dispatch or 7 working days of receipt. Outside of this period, we consider the item(s) accepted.* Please have your order number or include it in your email.
- If an item is found to be faulty, the right to return is extended to 30 days in accordance with the consumer rights act 2015.
- We will only pay for delivery costs if items are faulty or are not what was ordered. If neither of these is true, the customer will be responsible for the cost of return postage.
- Faulty personalised items are non-refundable; we will replace them as quickly as we can.
- We will not refund items sent back to us faulty when these were not the grounds of return.
- Refunds will be issued within 14 days.
*Subject to distance selling regulations.
Subscribing to our Newsletter
The purpose of our newsletter is to keep everyone up to date on news and new products at Chloe Cox Originals. If you have signed up to receive e-mails from us you can unsubscribe at any time. The easiest way to do so is to click ‘unsubscribe’ on an email you have received from Chloe Cox Originals. If you decide at a later date to re-subscribe to our mailing list you must contact us to reactivate your email address.
We do not offer or share your information with third-parties – the data we collect is solely for the usage of Chloe Cox Originals